- 1 hour individual training - $70
- 30 min individual training - $40
- FIRST CLASS FREE!
- Each class thereafter - $15 or free w/ affiliate shirt
- Fire, Police, First Responders, and Military - 20%
- College Students - 10%
- Families and Couples - 10% off membership each
- Referrals - Receive $15 off your next months membership
This introductory course is mandatory for all beginner athletes to CrossFit, and is recommended to any athlete who has stepped away from CrossFit for an extended period of time. The Elements course takes place over 4 weeks meeting 3 days/week for 1-hour and also will cover the “9 Fundamental Movements,” as well as Olympic lifts and some popular skills we do in our classes.
Elements will give the beginning athlete more knowledge and a basic background of how to move during a normal CrossFit class. Group Elements courses are posted 4 weeks prior the next beginning class and also include a Nutrition meeting prior to starting. We also offer 1-on-1 Elements training for those that desire and these will be set by appointment only. Along with the movement education, we will also cover a variety of health topics including Nutrition, Mobility, Goals, etc… Once you’ve completed the elements course you can join one of our AM or PM classes.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I wear?
Anything you don’t mind sweating in! It would probably be a good idea to stay away from jeans, collard shirts, dress shoes and sandals.
How am I supposed to remember what the moves are after the Elements Course?
Don’t sweat it, that’s why our staff is here! Believe me I understand there is a lot to learn and remember, so we take that difficulty away and make sure to review all movements prior to the start of the workout. If you have a question or concern that we don’t address, please make sure to ask – most likely someone else is wondering the same thing.
I have no idea what “WOD” or “AMRAP” or all the other acronyms mean, is that ok?
Just like the many different movements, CrossFit also has it’s own different language. Below are some of the more common acronyms you will see:
- WOD – Workout of the Day
- AMRAP – As Many Rounds/Reps As Possible
- #RFT – # of Rounds For Time
- BW – Body Weight
- HSPU – Handstand Push Up
- OHS – Overhead Squat
- K2E/T2B – Knees to Elbows/ Toes to Bar
- EMOM – Each Minute On the Minute
- OTM – On The Minute
- SDHP – Sumo Deadlift High Pull
- MetCon – Metabolic Conditioning Workout (Get Your Sweat On!)
- RX’d – The prescribed order and weights for a WOD